Our desktop and server IT support service for networks (5-8 computers and a server) starts at under GBP100 per month for registered charities.
IT Support from Comm-tech - what you get
Service Level Agreement
With our expertise:
- We can carefully prepare your systems to ensure that in the event of disaster your organisation will be and running within 4 hours of any disaster
Infrastructure and Development
With our experience:
- We undertake to guide and advise you on your IT strategy, ensuring that your IT development stays within budget and keeps pace with your business.
- Where very technical issues are involved, to Act as a liaison between your organisation and other technology Service Providers (ISP, hosting providers, datacentres, website coders and other geeks)
- Provide ICT purchasing and budgeting assistance
- Network infrastructure repairs and device replacements
- Technical software help
A user with a support line is a happy user. We will:
- Answer technology-related questions and participate in technical problem-solving for individuals within your organisation.
- Provide assistance with hardware and software installations.
- Help your users to use their hardware and software more effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinate hardware repairs.
Server Management and Monitoring
Here we take responsibility for managing and maintaining your servers by:
- Working remotely to download and effect patches and routine OS updates to keep the servers running efficiently
- Managing user names, password, permissions,services and shares.
- Monitoring server performance and tweaking it maximise efficiency.
- Undertaking a regular backups testing regime, ensuring backup system is working.
- Advising, costing and implementing on hardware or major software upgrades, changes or modifications as required.
Call us, we can help you decide what support you need.